20060603

MARBLE MEMO MADNESS


I started using these really small MARBLE MEMO notebooks (4.5x3.25 in) that I found at Albertson's grocery store. It's a great size because it fits nicely into my pocket, so I can take notes or scratch down a doodle whenever necessary.

hanging towel

A lot of these drawings are actually done in the morning, like a zombie, while making my coffee.



Two-Can Sam I Am Got-Damn


Strawcubby Bear
Strawbarney Bear


Shakespinich


Cooking


Experimenting with Contrast


To see some GREAT pigs, check out the amazing Jim Tyer comic "Charlie the Chef" (courtesy of Kent Butterworth) that Steve recently posted at the ASIFA-Archive blog.

And here's some envelope pigs...

6 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Gabriel said...

Haha, I want a Big Pig t-shirt!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's at about the same time I do my writing. Doodling is 'reserved' for talking to people on the phone at work.

Shakespinich had me laughing. Coolness.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Hi Gabriel - yeah a" BIG PIG" t-shirt would be cool! I've been meaning to learn about cafepress so maybe in the future....

Hey, nice new image for your Blogger Profile!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Hi Rich - thanks for coming back! Its funny but I never really doodle when I'm on the phone - I'm worried I'll forget to concentrate on the phone conversation. I'll draw while I'm on hold, though.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger david said...

i like those bears!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Thanks David!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home