20060928

RIDIN' DIRTY


The new album is great!

Check out the Chamillionaire parody on Al's My Space page HERE

The R.Kelly parody "Trapped In The Drive-Thru" makes me laugh the hardest....


Weird Al is the greatest. No one can replace him! I listened and memorized the lyrics to all his cassettes back when I was growing up - in fact, a lot of times I knew his parodies before I ever heard the actual songs he was parodying! That was definitely true of "Stop Draggin' My Car Around."

PICK UP HIS NEW ALBUM HERE!

4 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Ryan G. said...

I just picked up the album tonight! It sounds great from what I heard.. I give it a full listen tomorrow.. Its worth it for the music videos too. I wish he put White and Nerdy along with the videos though..

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Hi Ryan - yeah, a White&Nerdy video would have been great!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Danne8a said...

Me and my wife just saw the white and nerdy video and we can't stop laughing!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger christopher said...

Just got it last night and it's hilarious! Marc- I totally know what you're talking about, I haven't heard any of the originals he is parodying on this album but they are already classics with me!

There is an interesting little interview with him on aintitcoolnews.com where he talks about it being harder to find "hits" to parody today. He basically says that modern music audiences are so segmented today that there aren't anymore crossover hits with wide appeal.

Thanks for the cool Daffy post too by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home