20060404

Strawberry Bear



This character's name is Strawberry Bear. He is a big friendly bear from another planet: Checkerstrawbeariya. He likes to sing. He's similar to cereal cartoon characters - just like the Trix Rabbit goes crazy for Trix, or the Coo-Coo Bird is insane for Coa-Coa Puffs, Strawberry Bear goes ga-ga for Strawberries.

These screengrabs are all from my interactive website castleBERDskillz.

Look, he's singing!





Strawberry Bear even has his own 8-bit videogame!




I am planning on sharing a lot of the preliminary drawings, sketches, ideas and development of this scene and more from castleBERDskillz in the near future......

Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Marc!

Glad to see you're blogging now! You're life drawings are the greatest things! wow!
I really like your website too, I spent a ton of time on it--it's as addictive as a video game!
Awesome stuff!

Nick

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Thanks Nick!

Haha! I'm happy to be a new member of the blogosphere. I 've been trying to make a legitimate portfolio/demoreel website but its just taking way too long!

Glad you checked out my life drawings - I really enjoy those workshops.

It's interesting - I think I learned more about actionscripting than animation making that website! I'm happy to hear you've spent some time on it.

Thanks for stopping by - I can't wait to see your film!

Marc

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Animated AF said...

Your website has to be just about the weirdest style to it, but that's why I love it.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Marc Deckter said...

Hi gagaman(n) - thanks for visiting my website! I like your Mouse Trap Animation - nice Felix tribute with his tail turning into a question mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home